Romazini Germany | more shops: Switzerland
Terms and conditions
1. Retail Prices, Invoice and payment optionsAll prices are published in Swiss Francs. We offer credit card payment or prepayment options. We accept all major credit cards. Delivered orders on invoice, need to be reimbursed within 30 days from the invoice date. After a reminder, the monition will add 20 Swiss Francs to the total invoice amount. Especially for special offers as well as for hard to find wines, we reserve our right to cut the order size. These orders will only be delivered after a double check with the customer. You can always check the order status in your myromazini account. Our invoices contain all necessary information to conform to the required publication standards.
2. VATThe published prices have the required VAT INCLUDED.
3. DiscountsA 5% discount is applied to orders exceeding CHF 500.-. Discounts are not accumulated.
4. Delivery speed and costPlease contact us for deliveries outside Switzerland. We offer you free delivery on orders of 12 bottles (75cl) and more in Switzerland! We offer three shipping options to meet the speed requirements:
VinoLog is a special wine shipping option that takes 5-10 business days for the delivery. Special care is taken for every single bottle. The cost is 16 Swiss Francs flat per shipment.
Post Priority ships within 2-3 days and delivers the day after. The related costs are listed below and are priced at cost. Wines are not shipped on the weekends.
Express delivery normally allows for 24 hours shipping, is priced at cost and charged separately. The costs are priced for the standard bottle (70/75cl) and adjusted accordingly.
5. WarrantyWithin 2 years of the purchase date, we provide an explicit return guarantee, if the merchandise has been properly treated and stored and within the "best before" date. The receipt has to be mailed in with the merchandise.
Every wine that does not meet your expectations is taken back without any discussion. The flawed bottle needs to be 2/3 full and the cork needs to be mailed in with the respective bottle.
6. Pricelist validityThe current price list replaces previous price lists. Changes in the portfolio, prices and terms and conditions are subject to change.
7. No sales under the age of 18Romazini GmbH does not sell any alcoholic beverages to people under the age of 18. During the purchase, every customer has to identify himself and provide the date of birth. With every purchase, the customer attests being 18 years or older.
8. Conditional saleAll purchase remains property of Romazini GmbH until the full payment of the goods and services delivered.
9. Internet security and data privacyEncryption - the order process is SSL encrypted, hence transfered in an format illegible for third parties.
Cookies - Browsers have to accept cookies during the purchase. The cooky only serves as an identification number for the time of the visit in the online shop. By leaving the shop, the ID lapses. No data from your computer will be stored.
Data privacy - All personal data are treated according to the Swiss data privacy legislation (DSG), and are especially not forwarded to any third party.
10. Place of jurisdictionAll legal issues linked directly or indirectly to Romazini are solely disputed under Swiss law. Place of jurisdiction is Zurich.
© Romazini GmbH, Zurich 20.5.2003
Subscribe to our newsletter
Subscribe as a Romazini member!
Full acces to your order history, track&trace, delivery addresses.